Welcome to the Center for Health Equity and Community Knowledge in Urban Populations (CHECK-UP).
CHECK-UP aims to promote relationships between WSU faculty and the community to advance health equity in the Detroit metropolitan area. CHECK-UP serves as infrastructure to facilitate and build mutually beneficial partnerships among academic researchers and community organizations.
Check out our YouTube!
Interested in receiving news and updates from CHECK-UP? Sign-up for our mailing list!
Freedom Dreaming for Health Equity: Building Upon the Black Radical Imagination
November 30, 2023
Hybrid; Fisher Building Conference Room, 3011 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, 48202
Register here: https://bit.ly/freedom-dreaming
- Spotlight on the News: Senator Darrin Camilleri, Drs. Joneigh Khaldun & Hayley Thompson
- New Award Will Help to Advance Digital Equity in Detroit
- CVS Health Launches Community Equity Alliance to Improve Health Outcomes in Underserved Communities
- CVS Health teams with WSU to improve health outcomes in underserved communities
- Karmanos, WSU cancer health equity and community engagement faculty supervisor honored by American Cancer Society