LGBTQ Health Equity Symposium
The first program in the 2022 CEnR Symposium Series was the LGBTQ CEnR Health program. This program was held virtually on September 21, 2022 from 11:00am to 4:00pm.
The LGBTQ Health Symposium will focused on:
- Social Determinants of Health
- Equity and Access
- Major Health Needs
The format of this virtual symposium aimed to create dialougue between academics and community stakeholders. As so, the symposium began with an interactive icebreaker to get to know attendees, followed by the four topics of focus. During these focus topics, an academic presented a very brief synopsis on the current research and data in that area, followed by a community stakeholder briefly presenting the current on-the-ground experiences. Breakout rooms divided attendees into smaller groups for an action-focused dialogue. After all four topics of focus had concluded, the entire group came together to decide agenda setting and next steps.
LGBTQ Health Equity Symposium resources
- 2022 CEnR Symposium Series Program 1: LGBTQ Health Equity Report
- LGBTQ Health Equity Symposium Recordings
- 2022 CEnR Symposium Series Program 1: LGBTQ Health Equity Program
- 2022 LGBTQ Health Equity Symposium Planning Committee